HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Have you already made your New Year resolutions? And… do they matter anyway? Like, tomorrow you’re going to place that paper somewhere and by next month you’ll completely have forgotten about what you wrote.
At least, that’s what happens when you write:
- Too many resolutions.
- Resolutions that are too vague and can’t be translated into specific daily actions.
- Resolutions that aren’t really that important for you, because you’re too afraid to write what you most need to achieve.
That’s why I’ve created this quiz for you! Answer these 9 questions and I’ll tell you the 3 more meaningful resolutions you should strive to accomplish in 2019.
They are just 3, so you will be able to easily remember them as the year goes by, and also you won’t feel overwhelmed by thinking you need to do too many things; when life gets chaotic, you can make choices based on these 3 pillars.
They are clear and you must take daily actions in order to get to your goals. They require consistency and creating new habits. This way, they won’t get lost and feel empty, because they’ll have a visible impact on your life. They are challenging enough to be motivating, but perfectly achievable if you’re really willing to.
They are important and may transform your life in every sphere if you’re committed.
- One goal for your body: so you can get to a healthy weight, nourish it properly and move it in a way that enhances your life.
- One goal for your mind: so you can change your train of thoughts to not let any limiting belief stop you.
- One goal for your soul: so you can go deep in your relationship with the Lord and include Him in everything related to your health and physique. And then radiate His light and love to others!
Once you take the quiz, you’ll immediately get your body goal. If you also want to know your mind and soul goals, you’ll just have to provide your email address (to subscribe to my email list) and I’ll send them to your inbox 🙂
I want to warn you that in this quiz I speak as if I was talking to a woman. If you’re a man, you’re welcomed to take it anyway because I think it’s helpful for both sexes!
Take the quiz
You can share your results on social media and invite others to take the quiz as well and discover what resolutions they should be pursuing this year to make it a year of awesomeness and growth.
My own resolutions
As for me, one of my main resolutions this year is to help you achieve yours. The means I’m going to use in order to do that are:
- This website: I’ll keep writing posts about my ED recovery experience and advice, educational content about nutrition, recipes, mindset tips, fitness and faith (getting to know, love and serve God). I’ll also invite other cool people to write guest posts.
- My email list: I want to really pamper my subscribers! Apart from the extra content of the newsletter (posts found on other blogs, inspirational quotes, etc.), I plan to offer more exclusive freebies.
- My social media, especially Instagram (@swallow_the_world): I make an effort to provide value in all my captions, and share delicious recipes for you to try. Check it out!
- Educating myself: In February, God willing, I’ll pass the NSCA exam and get my Personal Trainer certification, and in March I’ll start the Mac Nutrition Uni program. The knowledge I’ll acquire will help me give you the best quality content.
- Creating products: ebooks, online courses, perhaps something physical to wear?
- Offering services: once I get some credentials, I’d love to start 1:1 or online coaching.
- Affiliate marketing: I’ll try to partner with good brands that I believe in so you can benefit from special discounts and things like that.
- Youtube videos: now all you can see on my Youtube channel are the two videos of my talks at conferences. But I know Youtube is a powerful platform to be at and I want to take more advantage of it.
- Podcasts: I listen to podcasts all the time and creating my own would be such a dream! But first I’m going to look for opportunities to be featured on other people’s podcasts.
- Public speaking: in 2018 I’ve spoken in 2 conferences (1, 2) and I’ve loved the experience. This year I’m going to knock on the door of schools, colleges, associations, parishes, dorms, and any kind of suitable event. If you want me to go to speak somewhere, please contact me!
- Workshops: I’ve been told to organize a showcooking and I think that would be so fun. I hope to organize not one, but several of these more informal events to get to know people in person.
Seems like really a lot and I have no idea how I’m going to make time for everything!! But I trust God will provide, since it’s Him Who wants to serve you using me as His instrument.
Are you ready to conquer your resolutions? Don’t forget I’m always available for you if you have any question or need. Take the quiz above and promise yourself and God that this year you’re going to commit!